SUPPORT OUR SCHOOL
There are lots of ways to support BEPTA and reap the benefits for you and your children:
2. JOIN THE PTA Your household's $40 annual dues keep the PTA running to support the students, teachers, and community.
3. CONTRIBUTE TO THE BE STUDENT FUND The Student Fund is our major annual fundraising campaign. The PTA will use the funds we raise this fall in the upcoming school year to:
Support students through classroom technology and art and science enrichment
Aid teachers with additional training, technology, and supplies
Build community through fun, enriching, and inclusive events
To fully support the educational, cultural, and social programs the PTA is planning for our kids and our community, we hope to raise an average of $160 per child through the Student Fund. You may make tax deductible contributions in an amount that is right for you and your family. If you prefer to donate by check, or if a member of your extended family would like to contribute to the Student Fund, you may download a donation form in English, French, Spanish, or Japanese. Additional information in French, Spanish, and Japanese is also available.
5. SHOP AMAZON: An easy way to support BE = use AmazonSmile when you shop! To get started, go to the AmazonSmile webpage, select Bethesda Elementary School PTA as your charitable organization, and bookmark the page. This way, whenever you are ready to shop on Amazon, you can go right to smile.amazon.com, start shopping, and Amazon will give .5% of your eligible purchases back to BEPTA.
6. SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER--The "Parent" in PTA relies on its parent volunteers for everything from being President of the PTA, to planting flowers, being a room parent, or helping with the Used Book Sale. Volunteer as much or as little as your schedule allows.
7. PARTICIPATE IN RESTAURANT SPONSORED EVENTS During the school year we will announce BE Restaurant Nights at local eateries. A portion of dine in or takeout orders will benefit the PTA.
February 24-28 is BE week at Medium Rare in Bethesda. Please be sure to mention Bethesda Elementary